Safaricom a Leading Communication provider announced on 20th December 2022 the available job vacancies and its qualifications. The organisations aim to employ more citizens is to improve the Local Mwananchi living standards.
What is expected by safaricom is that:
- Your will interact and work with Industry leading technology and experts
- Be immersed in agile ways of working
- Get extensive business exposure through cross-functional rotations
- Have personalized development and placement in your area/s of specialization
- Get focused mentorship, training and support to stretch your potential
- Build expertise in your chosen area in either UI/UX, IoT or Machine Learning
- Be part of a robust community of Discover Graduates
What safaricom is looking for: is an innovative leader, who embraces new technologies and are continuously learning,
Applicants are also expected to be curious to the world of opportunity on offer. Safaricom is a place where you can take your whole self to work as you kick start your career.
- Successful candidates will have passion for technology, customers, and commercial savviness
- Demonstratable knowledge of at least one of these skillsets i.e., UI/UX, IoT and Machine Learning
- You should demonstrate creativity, adaptability and learning enthusiasm
- Recently graduated within one year with a minimum 2nd upper degree
- You will boldly share your views, challenge status quo and a conscious risk taker.
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- A recommendation letter /Completion letter/ graduation certificate from your university
- NSSF, NHIF, KRA PIN & Bank account details
- Copy of National Identity Card.
- Good conduct & CRB certificate not older than 12 months