The Deputy president William Samoei Ruto has today celebrated his win in Msambweni. He acknowledged Feisal Abdallah’s Win. Dp has shown his gratitude to the Msambweni people after winning against their political champions ODM Lead by Raila Odinga and Ali Hassan Joho.
The mini Poll win signifies some huge gains for Ruto’s victory as it indicates his threat to Raila’s ability to win back the coastal region to ODM.
Ruto’s Message after Winning.
“CONGRATULATION to my friend Feisal Abdallah Bader. Your win CEMENTS our trust in GOD and the PEOPLE. DEMOCRACY and PEOPLE POWER have TRIUMPHED.”
“WATU wa MSAMBWENI MUNGU awabariki. Pongezi Esther Mwihaki (Gaturi Ward, Murang’a County), Wanyoike Wanango (Lake View Ward, Nakuru County), Kevin Ochieng (Kahawa Wendani ward, Kiambu County) and all winners. To others, there is next time.“
How Feisal Abdallah Won Msambweni By-Election
Feisal Abdallah Bader is a Kenyan Msambweni resident. He was an independent candidate allied to Deputy President William Ruto. Feisal won the Msambweni parliamentary seat in the by election concluded early morning on Wednesday as an independent candidate.
Following the poll results by the Independent Boundaries and Electoral Commission(IEBC), Hon Abdallah won with 15251 votes against his close opponent Omar Boga from Orange Democratic Movement(ODM) who garnered 10,444 votes.
Feisal was declared winner by the IEBC Returning Officer Yusuf Abubakr in Msambweni and issued with a certificate on Wednesday morning, a few minutes after 4.00am. There were 8 Msambweni mini poll candidates eyeing for the seat.
Facebook Celebrates Feisal win
- Hamad: All Said And Done. It’s High Time Now Those Who Believed & Thought Kenyans Can Still Be Fooled, Think Again.
Congratulations Hon.Faisal Badar The In Coming Msambweni MP… Team Hustler That was A great Determination Congratulations to everyone who made it possible,this was truly the spirit of togetherness and believe in the people’s power.
- Albertain: Will ruto use money to bribe over 19 million voters in Kenya in 2022 because is game is a game of money …what if is competitors will also start using money wachana na BABA na usiwahi munderestimate SC … celebrate Msambweni today tomorrow is also another day
Lessons learned from Msambweni – By Ahmednasir Abdullahi SC
- Election is about NUMBERS
- Baba/odm can’t win even with MASSIVE STATE MACHINERY
- The DEEP STATE is not a registered voter 3(b) Baba is PAST HIS sell-by DATE 3(c) Aisha Juma is BAD NEWS
- Hon @JunetMohamed remains one of Kenya’s greatest and effective
- H.E UHURU was MISLEAD to tacitly endorse Odm losing candidate.
- Kwale Governor restored the pride of the Digo community and showed all politics is local.
- Gov Joho was deliberately UNDERMINED and SABOTAGED by ODM.
- 8. Baba has totally lost his MOJO.
- Bbi faces a bleak/dark/gloomy future.
- IEBC is up to the job.
- Digo culture frowns on CHARLATANS who abuse mothers, wives, sisters and niec