P1 CERTIFICATE Course by Thogoto Teachers Training College
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
At the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Communicate effectively and help develop students’ communication skills.
- Develop the individual child’s potential abilities to the maximum through a variety of creative learning experiences.
- Develop an awareness and appreciation of innovation in the fields of education and an ability to utilize them.
- Gain basic theoretical and practical knowledge about the profession and demonstrate dedication towards professional commitment and competence.
- Develop an awareness of the principles which underline good human relationships and use these in their dealings with children and their community.
P1 Teacher Certificate
What jobs will I qualify for?
This programme will allow learners to pursue careers such as:
- Education Adminstrator
- Primary/Secondary School Teacher
- Community Education Officer
- Youth Worker
To be eligible for this certificate, students have a KCSE Minimum Grade of C (Plain)
How do I apply?
To apply for this course, students must contact the college to express interest or enquire about a particular course.
Students can pay for this course through:
- Bank transfer
Detailed course information
This course is taken on-campus at Thogoto Teachers Training College. It includes classroom attendance and practical teaching practice on alternative terms (eg. term 2, 4, and 6). Subjects offered in this curriculum include:
- Professional Studies
- English Language
- Kiswahili Langauge
- Physical and Health Education
- Arts and Crafts
- Health Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Information Communication Technology (ICT)
- Teaching Practice
- Dr Eric Maigo Killer Suspect on the Run, CCTV footage Photos
- Kate Actress and Philip Director seal their Divorce
- Miguna Questions Akothee on Who Omosh Ja Switzerland is and His true Background
- Christopher Wambua Biography, Age, Wife, Family, CV, Education and Net worth
- Ezra Chiloba Suspended as Communications Authority DG