William Ruto the Deputy president of the Republic of Kenya has today urged his political counterparts to work together and change the destiny of the country. They should have a clear and inclusive plan to transform the lives of Kenyans.
“We can only change the destiny of our country by working together and having a clear, inclusive and deliberate plan that will transform the lives of millions of the less fortunate Kenyans.”
Deputy President Empowers Traders in Mombasa.
He said this as he Empowered women and small-scale traders at the Alidina Grounds, Jomvu Constituency and Changamwe Grounds, Changamwe Constituency, Mombasa County.
Politicians who accompanied Ruto to Mombasa during the Empowerment.
He was accompanied by MPs like
- Feisal Abdallah (Msambweni),
- Mohammed Ali (Nyali),
- Aisha Jumwa (Malindi),
- Khatib Mwashetani (Lunga Lunga),
- Benjamin Tayari (Kinango),
- Anab Gure (Garissa),
- Falhada Iman (nominated),
- Owen Baya (Kilifi North),
- Rehema Hassan (Woman Rep., Tana River)
- and former Mombasa Senator Hassan Omar.