Secretary General Jubilee Party Raphael Tuju resigns. Tuju the former Rarienda Mp thanked President Kenyatta for his trust.
He officially announced his pens down as the party held a National Delegates Conference (NDC) at KICC in Nairobi County.
Reason for resignation being too much work that he won’t be able to handle at the same time.
The party leaders that joined Jubilee Party NDC included
- Raila Odinga (ODM),
- Kalonzo Musyoka (Wiper Democratic Movement),
- Gideon Moi (KANU),
- Charity Ngilu (NARC),
- Cyrus Jirongo (United Democratic Party)
- Wafula Wamunyinyi (DAP-K).
- Ali Roba (UDM),
- Prof John Lonyangapuo (Kenya Union Party)
- Prof Kivutha Kibwana (Muungano),
- Amason Kingi (Pamoja African Alliance)
- Alfred Mutua (Maendeleo Chap Chap).
The conference also gave birth to a new coalition Azimio One Kenya Alliance.