During a consultative meeting with grassroots and religious leaders from Kitui Rural Constituency at the Karen Residence, Nairobi County, H.E Deputy President William Ruto has assured Kenyans with two major things.
He has assured all Kenya citizens that he doesn’t have the feel or luxury to lead through hate and divisive politics. He has asked leaders to be self driven, be responsive and desire to work together to comfort Ordinary Kenyans.
“We do not have the luxury of hate and division in our politics. As leaders, we must be issues-driven, responsive and endeavor to work together to confront the challenges facing millions of ordinary Kenyans.” He spoke.
Leaders present during the meeting in Karen were:
- Kirinyaga Governor Anne Waiguru,
- MPs Nimrod Mbai (Kitui East),
- Victor Munyaka (Machakos),
- George Kariuki (Ndia),
- Aisha Jumwa (Malindi),
- Susan Kihika (Nakuru),
- Rigathi Gachagua (Mathira),
- Kimani Ichung’wah (Kikuyu),
- Kipchumba Murkomen (Elgeyo Marakwet),
- Nixon Korir (Lang’ata),
- Silvanus Osoro (South Mugirango)
- Gichunge Kabeabea (Tigania East),
- Anab Gure (Garissa),
- Sen Iman Dekow,
- Jonathan Mueke (Former Nairobi Deputy Governor) and
- Former Kitui Rural MP Charles Nyamai.