Signs of Matured Christians♥
● They speak the truth at all times
● They are good listeners
● They hardly take offense
● They are quick to forgive
● They are reliable
● They are supportive
● They have appetite for prayer and fasting
● They rely on the Word of God
● The more God lifts them up, the more they become humble
● They hardly defend themselves
● They are quick to repent
● They seek peace and pursue it
● They love people and they are compassionate
● They know when to talk and when to be quiet
● They are full of wisdom in many aspects of life
● They respect people and are very sensitive to people’s feelings
● They have a lot of patience and they are not short tempered
● They fear God
They give honour where it is due
● They are content with what they have
● They have good leadership skills
● They are hospitable
● They are not carried away by all kinds of teachings
● They are good followers
● They have a sacrificial spirit
● They don’t gossip and look down on people
● They have faith
● They take part in church activities and attend church regularly
● They are clean in every aspect of life
● Their spirits are sensitive, they hate sin
● They don’t act holier than others
● They don’t compete with others
Ask yourself: *Am I a matured Christian?*
2Corinthians 13:5. Examine yourself to see whether you are in the faith, test yourselves..
I pray that God give us the grace to identify and work on our weak areas.
By Kenya’s WhatsApp Community
Thank you Visiting www.tambua.africa.
We are pleased that you value us very much. Tambua Africa is always on the front run to keep you updated on anything that happens around the globe. Our slogan still stands "Fetching news into The African Continent while taking Africa's to the Globe."
We also have special thanks to our administrator Mr Amos Wanjala for giving us opportunity to reach out to the World.
He is an Administrator from Kenya who is the pillar and pioneer TAMBUA AFRICA. He has been using the platform to promote Kenyan content too from rising talents.
We never make profit but we profit the less profited.
TAMBUA AFRICA NEWS would love your feedback. Post a review to our profile. https://g.page/r/CdZMye-m1FTVEBI/review?np
Phone : 0713606650