HOW TO Apply for APPOINTMENT OF TEACHERS IN PUBLIC PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOLS 2021/2022
Teachers service commission employment requirements
Teachers Service Commission TSC Employment Requirements 2021
- 1 Must be a Kenyan citizen.
- Must be 45 years of age and below.
- Must be registered as a teacher as stipulated in Section 23 of the Teachers Service Commission Act 2012. …
- Original Professional and Academic Certificates which may include;
- CPE/KCPE Certificate
- KCE/KCSE Certificate
- PTE Certificate
- Diploma Certificate
- Degree Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
QUALIFICATIONS FOR RECRUITMENT BY TSC
. Graduate Teachers
Applicants must have:
- a minimum mean-grade of C+ (plus) at KCSE and C+ (plus) in each of the two teaching subjects or, a minimum of two (2) principles and one (1) subsidiary pass at ‘A’ Level.
- In addition, they must have:
- A Bachelor of Education Degree with two (2) teaching subjects.
- A Bachelor of Science or Arts Degree plus a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) with two teaching subjects. TSC Employment Requirements
- Bachelor of Science with Education and Bachelor of Arts with Education with two teaching subjects.
Thank you Visiting www.tambua.africa.
We are pleased that you value us very much. Tambua Africa is always on the front run to keep you updated on anything that happens around the globe. Our slogan still stands "Fetching news into The African Continent while taking Africa's to the Globe."
We also have special thanks to our administrator Mr Amos Wanjala for giving us opportunity to reach out to the World.
He is an Administrator from Kenya who is the pillar and pioneer TAMBUA AFRICA. He has been using the platform to promote Kenyan content too from rising talents.
We never make profit but we profit the less profited.
TAMBUA AFRICA NEWS would love your feedback. Post a review to our profile. https://g.page/r/CdZMye-m1FTVEBI/review?np
Phone : 0713606650