HOW TO Apply for APPOINTMENT OF TEACHERS IN PUBLIC PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOLS 2021/2022
Teachers service commission employment requirements
Teachers Service Commission TSC Employment Requirements 2021
- 1 Must be a Kenyan citizen.
- Must be 45 years of age and below.
- Must be registered as a teacher as stipulated in Section 23 of the Teachers Service Commission Act 2012. …
- Original Professional and Academic Certificates which may include;
- CPE/KCPE Certificate
- KCE/KCSE Certificate
- PTE Certificate
- Diploma Certificate
- Degree Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
QUALIFICATIONS FOR RECRUITMENT BY TSC
. Graduate Teachers
Applicants must have:
- a minimum mean-grade of C+ (plus) at KCSE and C+ (plus) in each of the two teaching subjects or, a minimum of two (2) principles and one (1) subsidiary pass at ‘A’ Level.
- In addition, they must have:
- A Bachelor of Education Degree with two (2) teaching subjects.
- A Bachelor of Science or Arts Degree plus a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) with two teaching subjects. TSC Employment Requirements
- Bachelor of Science with Education and Bachelor of Arts with Education with two teaching subjects.