TSC – Advertisements for teaching post in Kenya Primary and secondary School.
TSC job Application link (for the 1000 advertised teaching jobs) will be available on teachers online portal by the end of the day.
(6,474 posts for primary schools and 5100 posts for secondary schools). 1,000 primary school teachers will also be promoted to secondary schools making the secondary total posts stand at 6100.
Eligible candidates should meet the following basic requirements:
(i) Be Kenya citizens.
(ii) Must be 45 years of age and below.
(iii) Must have original Professional and Academic Certificates.
(iv) Must be registered with the Teachers Service Commission.
N/B: Applicants who were engaged on contract as relief teachers should attach a copy of the contract letter and reporting casualty return.
a) Applicants applying for posts in Primary schools must be holders of P1 certificate.
b) Applicants applying for posts in Secondary institutions must meet the following requirements:
- Applicant must a Kenyan citizen
- Must have a P1 certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education with two teaching subjects
- KCSE C+ mean grade and C+ in the two teaching subjects
How to apply
All interested candidates should submit their applications online through TSC Portal not later than 14th September, 2020
- The Teachers Service Commission is an equal opportunity employer and people with disability are encouraged to apply.
- Manual application to the Commission will NOT be considered.
Successful candidates will be deployed to serve in stations in any part of the country and not necessarily in the County where they were recruited.
a) The recruitment exercise is free of charge. The Teachers Service Commission would wish to forewarn applicants against fraudsters who might extort money from unsuspecting persons purporting to assist in recruitment.
b) Preference will be given to applicants who have not previously been employed by the Teachers Service Commission. Any fraudulent activity should be reported to the nearest police station, TSC County Directors, Staffing Officers or to Teachers Service Commission headquarters through the following hotlines between 8.00a.m and 5.00p.m.
- Director (Teacher Management) Tel:0202892193
- Senior Deputy Director (Teacher Management Primary) Tel:0202892132
- Senior Deputy Director (Teacher Management Post Primary) Tel:0202892137
Write to the Commission through the email address [email protected]
For detailed information on available vacancies in sub-counties and schools/institutions applicants are advised to:
- Visit the TSC Website www.tsc.go.ke
- Visit the TSC office at the County or Sub-county of their choice
Thank you Visiting www.tambua.africa Please STAY HOME STAY HAPPY 👆 👆👆
🎶 🎵🔉🎼🎤🎧🎹🎸 👇👇
🎵🎶�—————–�🎼�——-� 💃 =-🎸–🎧🔉