- Ferdinand Ndung’u Waititu Babayo (Kiambu Governor, Director Saika Two Estate Developers Ltd, Director Bienvue Delta Hotel)
- Susan Wangari Ndung’u (Director Bienvue Delta Hotel)
- Eng. Lukas Wahinya (Chief Officer Roads, Kiambu County
- Zakary Njenga Mbugua (Evaluation Committee member, Kiambu County)
- Joyce Ng’ina Musyoka (Evaluation Committee member, Kiambu County)
- Simon Kabocho Kang’ethe (Evaluation Committee member, Kiambu County)
- Anselm Gachukia Wanjiku (Evaluation Committee member, Kiambu County)
- Samuel Muigai Mugo (Evaluation Committee member, Kiambu County)
- Charles Chege Mbuthia (Director Testimony Enterprises Ltd)
- Beth Wangeci Mburu (Director Testimony Enterprises Ltd)
- Testimony Enterprises Ltd
- Saika Two Estate Developers Ltd
- Bienvue Delta Hot
- Kenyan Prince reconciles with his girlfriend Princess Kerubo after short break-up
- Grisly Lodwar-Kakuma Highway Accident claim 14 Lives, 12 badly injured
- Babu Owino, We are Not Kids, Uhuru Should Resign as a Peace Envoy and Join Azimio Demos
- Wake up Call by Grauchi #101 – 2023 Afrobeats, Kenyan, Bongo and Dancehall
- DJ LYTA – VALENTINE REGGAE MIX 2023 [Etana, Alaine, Cecile] Mix Tape
DPP orders arrest of Kiambu Governor Waititu, wife over Ksh.588M tender
The Director of Public Prosecution Noordin Haji has ordered the arrest of Kiambu Governor Ferdinand Waititu and his wife Susan Wangari Ndung’u over alleged embezzlement of Ksh. 588million public funds.
The DPP said he is satisfied with evidence against Waititu and 12 other suspects linked to irregular procurement for upgrading several roads in Kiambu County.
“I find that the award of the contract for Ksh.588,198,328.20 in respect to tender No.CGK/RTPW&U/142/2017-2018- for the upgrading of various gravel roads to Bitumen surface in Thika, Limuru, Gatundu North, Juja and Ruiru sub-counties was skewed in favour of M/s Testimony Enterprises Ltd, and the county government officials were culpable,”the statement reads.
It adds: “The directors of M/s Testimony Enterprises Ltd were close associates of Ferdinand Ndung’u Waititu Babayao, the Governor of Kiambu County. The total amount of Ksh.147,274,055.39 have so far been irregularly paid to Testimony Enterprises Ltd in relation to the subject tender.”
Waititu and his co-accused are to be charged with conflict of interest, dealing with suspect property, abuse of office, wilful failure to comply with the law relating to procurement and engaging in fraudulent practice.
Other charges to preferred against them include fraudulent acquisition of public property and money laundering.