- Ferdinand Ndung’u Waititu Babayo (Kiambu Governor, Director Saika Two Estate Developers Ltd, Director Bienvue Delta Hotel)
- Susan Wangari Ndung’u (Director Bienvue Delta Hotel)
- Eng. Lukas Wahinya (Chief Officer Roads, Kiambu County
- Zakary Njenga Mbugua (Evaluation Committee member, Kiambu County)
- Joyce Ng’ina Musyoka (Evaluation Committee member, Kiambu County)
- Simon Kabocho Kang’ethe (Evaluation Committee member, Kiambu County)
- Anselm Gachukia Wanjiku (Evaluation Committee member, Kiambu County)
- Samuel Muigai Mugo (Evaluation Committee member, Kiambu County)
- Charles Chege Mbuthia (Director Testimony Enterprises Ltd)
- Beth Wangeci Mburu (Director Testimony Enterprises Ltd)
- Testimony Enterprises Ltd
- Saika Two Estate Developers Ltd
- Bienvue Delta Hot
- MASHUJAA DAY: ZORA CITIZEN TV 20TH OCTOBER 2021 FULL EPISODE
- Wapi pay defend twin brothers against allegations of assaulting a woman
- Watch: Zora Citizen TV Today 19th October 2021 full episode
- Trending 1: Boniface Mwangi Unmasked || TWITTER
- Between Lagos and Nairobi City, Which one is the most developed
DPP orders arrest of Kiambu Governor Waititu, wife over Ksh.588M tender
The Director of Public Prosecution Noordin Haji has ordered the arrest of Kiambu Governor Ferdinand Waititu and his wife Susan Wangari Ndung’u over alleged embezzlement of Ksh. 588million public funds.
The DPP said he is satisfied with evidence against Waititu and 12 other suspects linked to irregular procurement for upgrading several roads in Kiambu County.
“I find that the award of the contract for Ksh.588,198,328.20 in respect to tender No.CGK/RTPW&U/142/2017-2018- for the upgrading of various gravel roads to Bitumen surface in Thika, Limuru, Gatundu North, Juja and Ruiru sub-counties was skewed in favour of M/s Testimony Enterprises Ltd, and the county government officials were culpable,”the statement reads.
It adds: “The directors of M/s Testimony Enterprises Ltd were close associates of Ferdinand Ndung’u Waititu Babayao, the Governor of Kiambu County. The total amount of Ksh.147,274,055.39 have so far been irregularly paid to Testimony Enterprises Ltd in relation to the subject tender.”
Waititu and his co-accused are to be charged with conflict of interest, dealing with suspect property, abuse of office, wilful failure to comply with the law relating to procurement and engaging in fraudulent practice.
Other charges to preferred against them include fraudulent acquisition of public property and money laundering.
Thank you Visiting www.tambua.africa.
We are pleased that you value us very much. Tambua Africa is always on the front run to keep you updated on anything that happens around the globe. Our slogan still stands "Fetching news into The African Continent while taking Africa's to the Globe."
We also have special thanks to our administrator Mr Amos Wanjala for giving us opportunity to reach out to the World.
He is an Administrator from Kenya who is the pillar and pioneer TAMBUA AFRICA. He has been using the platform to promote Kenyan content too from rising talents.
We never make profit but we profit the less profited.
TAMBUA AFRICA NEWS would love your feedback. Post a review to our profile. https://g.page/r/CdZMye-m1FTVEBI/review?np
Phone : 0713606650