- “Christmas will always be as long as we stand heart to heart and hand in hand.”—Dr. Seuss
- “A silent night, a star above, a blessed gift of hope and love. A blessed Christmas to you!”—Unknown
- “Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.”—Charles M. Schulz
- “We wish you a merry Christmas and a happy New Year. Good tidings we bring to you and your kin; We wish you a merry Christmas, and a happy New Year!”—”We Wish you a Merry Christmas”
- “Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day spent in the warm circle of family and friends.”—Margaret Thatcher
- “He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.”—Roy L. Smith
- “Have yourself a merry little Christmas, let your heart be light. From now on, our troubles will be out of sight.”—Hugh Martin and Ralph Blane
- “The way you spend Christmas is far more important than how much.”—Henry David Thoreau
- “Christmas is built upon a beautiful and intentional paradox; that the birth of the homeless should be celebrated in every home.”—G.K Chesterton
- “Christmas is a stocking stuffed with sugary goodness.”—Mo Rocca
- “The spirit of Christmas fulfills the greatest hunger of mankind.”—Loring A. Schuler
- “The excellence of a gift lies in its appropriateness rather than in its value.”—Charles Dudley Warner
- “Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.”—Calvin Coolidge
- “Christmas is a season for kindling the fire for hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart.”—Washington Irving
- “Peace on earth will come to stay, when we live Christmas every day.”—Helen Steiner Rice
- “At Christmas play and make good cheer, for Christmas comes but once a year.”—Thomas Tusser
- “There seems a magic in the very name of Christmas.”—Charles Dickens
- “It’s the most wonderful time of the year. There’ll be much mistletoeing and hearts will be glowing when loved ones are near. It’s the most wonderful time of the year.”—Eddie Pola and George Wyle
- “I heard the bells on Christmas Day, their old, familiar carols play. And wild and sweet, the words repeat, of peace on earth, good-will to men!”—Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- “Fine old Christmas, with the snowy hair and ruddy face, had done his duty that year in the noblest fashion, and had set off his rich gifts of warmth and color with all the heightening contrast of frost and snow.”—George Eliot
- “At Christmas, all roads lead home.”—Marjorie Holmes
- “Mankind is a great, an immense family… This is proved by what we feel in our hearts at Christmas.”—Pope John Paul XXIII
- “Christmas is a box of tree ornaments that have become part of the family.”—Charles M. Schulz
- “Teacher says every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings.”—”It’s a Wonderful Life”
Funny Christmas Wishes
A funny Christmas wish will make your holiday card stand out — not to mention, bring a smile to the recipient’s face. Get as ‘punny’ or as witty as you like with funny Christmas messages.
- “A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory, like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it together.”—Garrison Keillor
- “One of the nice things about Christmas is that you can make people forget the past with a present.”—Unknown
- “Nothing says holiday like a cheese log.”—Ellen DeGeneres
- “Three phrases that sum up Christmas are: Peace on Earth, Goodwill to Men and Batteries not Included.”—Unknown
- “There are three stages of man: he believes in Santa Claus; he does not believe in Santa Claus; he is Santa Claus.”—Bob Phillips
- “Do give books”—religious or otherwise
- “Once again, we come to the Holiday Season, a deeply religious time that each of us observes, in his own way, by going to the mall of his choice.”—Dave Barry
Thank you Visiting www.tambua.africa.
We are pleased that you value us very much. Tambua Africa is always on the front run to keep you updated on anything that happens around the globe. Our slogan still stands "Fetching news into The African Continent while taking Africa's to the Globe."
We also have special thanks to our administrator Mr Amos Wanjala for giving us opportunity to reach out to the World.
He is an Administrator from Kenya who is the pillar and pioneer TAMBUA AFRICA. He has been using the platform to promote Kenyan content too from rising talents.
We never make profit but we profit the less profited.
TAMBUA AFRICA NEWS would love your feedback. Post a review to our profile. https://g.page/r/CdZMye-m1FTVEBI/review?np