WHO recommends preventative measures to reduce your risk of coronavirus infection.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Avoid eating raw meat and unnecessary contact with wild animals.
- Thoroughly cook meat and eggs.
- Avoid close contact with anyone with flu-like symptoms.
- If you develop a fever, cough, or difficulty breathing, seek medical care early.
- Take particular precaution while travelling.
If you suspect you may have coronavirus, please call your healthcare provider in advance and let them know you are coming. We must also protect health workers too.
Thank you Visiting www.tambua.africa.
We are pleased that you value us very much. Tambua Africa is always on the front run to keep you updated on anything that happens around the globe. Our slogan still stands "Fetching news into The African Continent while taking Africa's to the Globe."
We also have special thanks to our administrator Mr Amos Wanjala for giving us opportunity to reach out to the World.
He is an Administrator from Kenya who is the pillar and pioneer TAMBUA AFRICA. He has been using the platform to promote Kenyan content too from rising talents.
We never make profit but we profit the less profited.
TAMBUA AFRICA NEWS would love your feedback. Post a review to our profile. https://g.page/r/CdZMye-m1FTVEBI/review?np