WHO recommends preventative measures to reduce your risk of coronavirus infection.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Avoid eating raw meat and unnecessary contact with wild animals.
- Thoroughly cook meat and eggs.
- Avoid close contact with anyone with flu-like symptoms.
- If you develop a fever, cough, or difficulty breathing, seek medical care early.
- Take particular precaution while travelling.
If you suspect you may have coronavirus, please call your healthcare provider in advance and let them know you are coming. We must also protect health workers too.
Thank you Visiting www.tambua.africa Please STAY HOME STAY HAPPY 👆 👆👆
🎶 🎵🔉🎼🎤🎧🎹🎸 👇👇
🎵🎶�—————–�🎼�——-� 💃 =-🎸–🎧🔉