Recently, President Uhuru Kenyatta appointed Professor Julius Nyabundi as the new Kenya National Examination Council (KNEC) Chairperson. He will be serving as from 5th July for the next 5 Years.
Professor Julius Nyabundi is taking over from John Ondigo. He has been serving as the Vice-Chancellor Of Maseno University.
Professor Julius Nyabundi Biography, Education, qualifications and Networth
Prof. Julius O. Nyabundi is a member of the Council. Prof. Nyabundi was currently the Vice-Chancellor of Maseno University.
He previously served as the
- Principal of Murang’a University College,
- Acting Deputy Vice-Chancellor,
- Finance and
- Development at Maseno University,
- Dean School of Agriculture and Food Security,
- Director Maseno University Botanic Garden,
- Managing Director Chemelil Sugar Company,
- Director Students Welfare Services,
- Dean Faculty of Science,
- Head Department of Horticulture, and
- Head of Department of Environmental Studies.
Professor Julius Nyabundi Certificates
- Bachelor of Science in Agriculture and
- Master of Science in Agronomy from the University of Nairobi and
- Ph.D. in Ecology from the University of California. He is a Professor in the Department of Horticulture at Maseno University.