Public Service Commission Jobs, Vacant positions to be filled in 2023.
Applications to fill the vacant positions in the Public Service Commission under the Ministry/State department, ICT and Digital Economy. All qualified persons are invited to submit applications for the positions as indicated in the table below,
|V/No||Post||No Of Vacancies||Grade|
|14/2023||Secretary, ICT||1||CSG 4|
|15/2023||Deputy Director, ICT||5||CSG 6|
|16/2023||Assistant Director, ICT||26||CSG 7|
The details of the posts and mode of application is as follows,
How to Apply
1. All first time users of the Online Recruitment and Selection system are required to register by providing ID / Passport Number, Surname, current Email address and a password to access the system.
2. To apply for any advertised job or internship opportunities, log into the system using the ID / Passport Number and the Password created in (1) above.
3. Applicant MUST ensure that information pertaining to personal details, professional and academic qualifications, experience, membership to professional bodies, referees and any other relevant information is provided before submitting the application. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
4. Applicants are advised to print and keep a copy of the Feedback Report (application summary) by clicking on the Report tab or Application Summary link on the Application Menu.
5. The Online Recruitment and Selection system allows applicants to amend/revisit their application(s) at any time BEFORE the Advert Closure Date.
i) The online recruitment and selection system allows applicants to amend/revisit their application(s) at any time before the advert closure date.
ii) Section 100(4) of the Public Service Commission Act 2017 provides that a person who gives false or misleading information to the Commission is, on conviction, liable to a fine not exceeding Kshs. 200,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years or to both such fine and imprisonment.
Applications should reach the commission on or before 27th March 2023 latest 5.00pm East African Time.