TSC mass recruitment 2022
Teachers Service Commission (TSC) to employ 5000 more Teachers in in July.
The Vacancies that will be made public are both Permanent and contract based currently referred to as internship.
The teacher employer lead by Dr Nancy Macharia aims to fill the gaps that were left by teachers with different reasons.
All qualified teachers according to the requirements, are encouraged to apply.
The recruitment process is free and fare where all Interested candidates are advised to be on the lookout for conmen.
TSC recruitment requirements 2022/2023
1. Must be a registered teacher.
Under the TSC employment act, one must be a registered teacher to qualify for a teaching job in the country. This applies for both private and public schools.
After successful registration TSC serves a TSC unique identification number for recognition.
Requirements for TSC registration 2022
- Kenyan Citizens.
- Certificate of Good Conduct.
- relevant academic and professional. certificates from recognized institutions.
- A copy of Identity Card or Passport .
- Passport photo.
- KRA Pin Certificate.
- Dully filled GP 69 Medical Form.
- Payment of registration fee; Non-refundable fee of Kshs. 1055/- Deposit is made to the TSC; Registration Account – National Bank of Kenya – No. 01001000905001 or Simple Banking using Pay Bill Business Number 625625.