TSC Internship Online Application 2020 – Apply Now:
TSC advertises 10,300 teacher internship jobs. Out of these 6,000 posts are for secondary schools and 4,300 are for primary schools
How to apply for TSC Internship jobs online and Requirements (2020)
Below is a comprehensive procedure on how to apply for Teachers Service Service Commission (TSC) 2020 internship vacancies online for primary and secondary school.
Requirements of Teachers Service Commission Internship Application
To be a TSC intern, you must meet the following requirements;
- Be Registered with TSC
- Be below 35 years of age
- Have an insurance cover
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- Minmum of p1 certificate for primary school interns applicants
- Minmum of diploma in education for secondary school interns
Procedure of applying for 2020 TSC Internship jobs online and Requirements for teachers/Photo Source
- Visit: tsc.go.ke
- At the top of the website go to CAREERS menu
- Then go to Teachers/ Secretariat
- then click on Apply for Teachers Internship positions.
- You will be redirected to TSC hrmis App where you will have to apply
- Fill the required information to the last page until you complete your online application form.
Option 2: Alternatively go to https://teachersonline.tsc.go.ke and click on Teachers Internship Position link, login and apply.
Any one of the two methods of application provided above should work.
UPDATE: You will notice that the application website is slow or has errors. This is because the website is currently receiving too much traffic. You can try sometimes later. TSC Internship Online Application
NOTE: Manual applications are not accepted by TSC.