Who is Seth Panyako?
Seth Panyako is a Kenyan citizen, politician, and general secretary at KNUN – Kenya National Union of Nurses.
Seth Panyako is a Luhya speaker born in the Western region of Kenya. He was born on 5th May 1985. Seth Panyako is currently 38 years old.
Seth Panyako is a millionaire. His net worth is approximately Ksh90 Million.
Seth Panyako Resigns
On Saturday, 27th May 2023, Seth Panyako public resigned from his position as the United Democratic Alliance (UDA) vice chairman. His decision comes citing his mind against the government’s housing plan.
President William Ruto, in his 2023 Budget, proposed to introduce a 3% salary cut to help the housing projects across the country financially. He also explains that the project will create jobs for youths across the nation.
After the resignation of the UDA vice chairman, Seth Panyako news, UDA affiliated politicians have reacted to his move.
Hon. Cleophas Malala UDA Secretary General has said Mr Seth Panyako was nobody in the party.
“This is the UDA leadership. Seth Panyako resigned from nothing.” Cleophas Malala says.
Here is the UDA leadership, according to Hon. Cleophas Malala.
- Party Leader – H.E President William Samoei Ruto.
- Deputy Party Leader – H.E The Deputy President Hon. Rigathi Gachagua.
- Chairperson – H.E Governor Cecil Mbarire.
- Vice Chairperson – Hon. Senator Hassan Omar.
- Secretary General – Hon. Cleophas Malala.
- Treasurer – Hon. MP Japheth Nyakundi.