The Kenya National Youth Service announces to the general public about recruitment exercise of NYS Volunteers (male and female) throughout the Republic. The exercise is scheduled to commence on Monday, 10th to Friday, 14th January, 20222 as per the below requirements and dates schedule.
All prospective candidates wishing to be enlisted must meet the following conditions:
- Be a Kenyan citizen and a resident of the respective Sub County of recruitment.
- The recruitment age is from 18 to 24 years
- Have a mean Grade of D plain and above in KCSE
- Produce Original National Identity Card, Academic Certificates (and avail one set of photocopies of the same at the recruitment center).
- Must have certificate of Good Conduct.
- Must be ready to undergo medical check-up during and after the recruitment exercise.
- Be prepared to undergo rigorous physical training.
- Be prepared to give voluntary service to the Nation in any part of the Republic of Kenya.
- Successful candidates will report for the NYS paramilitary training Course at NYS College, Gilgil and NYSTTI Naivasha on dates and times specified in the respective calling letters to be issued.