KRA announces job opportunities with a minimum of c- academic requirement.
“KRA is seeking result-oriented, self-driven individuals with high integrity to fill the vacant positions in the Domestic Taxes Department. The gross salary attached to this position is Ksh53,500 subject to applicable statutory deductions,” Reads statement.
How to Apply
Here is how to access the E-recruitment portal
Registration on the E-recruitment Portal
1. Log onto the KRA recruitment portal erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
2. Click the ‘register’ button and enter a valid e-mail address to verify your account
3. Using your username and password, log into the account.
4. An ‘application’ page will load. Click the ‘Candidate Profile’.
5. Click on ‘My Profile’ and dully fill out the online form with the required information.
6. Click the ‘Overview and Release’ tab and the check box to complete your profile.
This is the simple application process for the recently announced KRA job opportunity that will pay you above 50,000 monthly.
1. Click on the ‘Employment Opportunities’ tab on the ‘Applicant’ page.
2. Under the heading ‘Job Search’, click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
3. Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
4. To apply for the position, click the ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
5. Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application. All mandatory fields must be completed.
6. To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.