Kenya Primary School Education Assessment popular KPSEA set to begin on 28th November 2022 and end on 30th November 2022. This examination will be administered nationwide for all grade 6 learners.
KPSEA exams are ready and safe for the candidates. The three day Assessment will cut across different subjects learned under the new Competency Based Curriculum CBC. This includes 1. Languages – English and Kiswahili, 3, Integrated Science – Science and Technology, Agriculture, Home Science and Physical Health Education, 4. Humanities – Social Studies, RE and Creative Arts.
This Assessment is one of the national examinations set and done under the watch of the Kenya National Examination Council KNEC. According to the briefing held for all field officers involved in the administration of KPSEA examination, the Ministry issued warnings to examination irregularities.
Some of the plans to curb KPSEA exam irregularities include;
1. All learners to be thoroughly frisked to ensure no written material is curried into the examination room.
2. All KPSEA grade 6 learners to use transparent geometrical sets and transparent pouch to carry writing materials.
3. KPSEA exams to be issued on the exact day as planned on the timetable. The examination will be collected by the Centre supervisor from the storage facility offered by the ministry of Education. All Supervisors collection the Exams will be under tight security to and from the Centre and containers.
4. No KPSEA grade 6 exam shall be released in advance.
6. Examination room invigilators will ensure no discussion or irregularities are given room.
KPSEA exam national results will be announced by the new Education Cabinet Secretary Prof Ezekiel Machogu.
After the release of results, the Cabinet Secretary assured the parents that the presidential Dr William Ruto will announce on where the grade 6 learners will head to for grade 7 in Junior Secondary.