Kazi Mtaani Candidates who have made it to the merit Lists to know their fate soon. This will be the final step that will allow the youths start offering their services.
Kazi Mtaani was first rolled out after the outbreak of Covid-19. The major aim of the government was to reduce the hit after the Ministry of Health paralysed many income generating activities to reduce the spread of the virus in the country.
From Phase one Kazi Mtaani phase 2 was rolled out. This is the current group that should be waved out soon giving way for Kazi Mtaani phase 3.
Interested candidates data is already in the governments database. The official application of Phase 3 was done online through the Kazi Mtaani portal. According to the shared data more than 1 Million applications were made.
The process has been crawling too slow having the Youths drop their patience and seek for alternative ways to earn a living.
It was marked that every employee will pockets approximately Ksh 550 shillings a day. This amount is quite good to uplift the living standards of a Kenyan Citizen. Simple calculations show that Kazi Mtaani employee will take home Sh3,300 per week which is approximately Sh13,200 Per month.
After a long period of waiting, Hon Charles Hinga Ps State Department for Housing and Urban Development made an announcement. He said the delay was caused by the legal processes that were to be executed by the National assembly. By then the National assembly processes were on stand still since members of National Assembly were on recess.
He also touched on the issue of funding. Just to make this story short today the government has shown some signs of Kazi mtaani phase three commencing soon.
The Housing Ps announced Kazi Mtaani Project was Extended Until June 2022. This is just few days to June 1st. After this date Kenya Youth will know if they are shortlisted for tye project or not.
- Manchester City Stun Manchester United In the FA Cup 20233rd June 2023, Staduim- Wembley, Man City Vs Man-U FA Cup 2023 Manchester United vs Man United final score stands at 2 for Man city and 1 score for Man United in the Final FA Cup. Man City came to victory after having lost to an equalizer score during a penalty kick that was awarded to Man United. The two teams drew 1:1 in the first half where City scored […]
- Ruiru Githunguri Road Accident, death climbs to 82 Githunguri Road Accident victims die, causing death toll to 8. The accident survives were undergoing medical care in hospitals in Ruiru and Kiambu. 7 other people are still receiving medications in hospitals in Ruiru and Githunguri. Residents have called on the government to ensure the road under construction is complete and fitted with speed bump. The Githunguri accident happened along Ruiru, Kwamiko GithunguriRoad. This is after a Matatu collided […]
- Education Cs Machogu Arrives in Embu for Madaraka Day Celebrations 2023Embu, 1st June 2023: Education Cabinet Secretary Ezekiel Machogu arrives in Embu for 2023 Madaraka Day Celebrations Ahead of presidential arrival in Embu where Madaraka Day is set to commemorate the 60th Celebrations, the education sector is represented by Cs Machogu. Madaraka Day is marked on 1st of June every year. The Education Cabinet Secretary under the Kenya Kwanza government is spotted greeting other high-profile people and politicians as he […]
- Who is Faith Njeri Harrison? Biography, Age, Family/NetworthWho is Faith Njeri? Faith Njeri Harrison is a female, Kenyan Citizen, and former Kiambu County Finance Chief Officer. Her name resurfaces in 2023 after her leadership doors were shut with involvement in unlawful possession of fake dollars where she was arrested in 2019. In 2023, President William Ruto nominated her to fill the vacant Principal Secretary office for Performance Management and Delivery Services. However, President William Ruto dropped her […]
- PS Nominee Faith Njeri Replaced By Anne WangomePresident William Samoei Ruto drops Ps Nominee Faith Njeri and replaces her with Anne Wangombe. She was nominated as the Principal Secretary (Ps) for Performance Management and Delivery Services. Ms. Njeri once served Kiambu County as a Finance Chief Officer. She was later 2019, arrested, while in possession of fake dollars.