Kazi Mtaani Candidates who have made it to the merit Lists to know their fate soon. This will be the final step that will allow the youths start offering their services.
Kazi Mtaani was first rolled out after the outbreak of Covid-19. The major aim of the government was to reduce the hit after the Ministry of Health paralysed many income generating activities to reduce the spread of the virus in the country.
From Phase one Kazi Mtaani phase 2 was rolled out. This is the current group that should be waved out soon giving way for Kazi Mtaani phase 3.
Interested candidates data is already in the governments database. The official application of Phase 3 was done online through the Kazi Mtaani portal. According to the shared data more than 1 Million applications were made.
The process has been crawling too slow having the Youths drop their patience and seek for alternative ways to earn a living.
It was marked that every employee will pockets approximately Ksh 550 shillings a day. This amount is quite good to uplift the living standards of a Kenyan Citizen. Simple calculations show that Kazi Mtaani employee will take home Sh3,300 per week which is approximately Sh13,200 Per month.
After a long period of waiting, Hon Charles Hinga Ps State Department for Housing and Urban Development made an announcement. He said the delay was caused by the legal processes that were to be executed by the National assembly. By then the National assembly processes were on stand still since members of National Assembly were on recess.
He also touched on the issue of funding. Just to make this story short today the government has shown some signs of Kazi mtaani phase three commencing soon.
The Housing Ps announced Kazi Mtaani Project was Extended Until June 2022. This is just few days to June 1st. After this date Kenya Youth will know if they are shortlisted for tye project or not.
- Dr Mohammed Ali (Tanzanian) dies after Testing positive of EbolaDr Mohammed Ali dies of Ebola. He is a Tanzanian national aged 37 Years old. His death was announced on 1st October 2022 having died at 3:15 am at night. According to the medical report, Dr Mohammed Ali tested positive of Ebola on 26th September 2022. He was admitted at Fort Portal RRH, Isolation facility ( JMedic) where he was receiving specialised medication. I regret to announce that we have […]
- Download || Wake Up Call – Grauchi #90 StellaThe Wake Up Call by Grauchi #90 tittled Stella Download the latest Wake up Call by Dj Grauchi Mp3 / Audio / Mp4 / Video
- Kalasha International Film and TV Awards 12th Edition, SubmissionKenya Film Commission has invited all Interested individuals to submit for the 12th edition of Kalasha International Film and TV Awards 2022. The process is already in progress until 7th October 2022. “Kenya Film Commission is pleased to announce the call to submission for the 12th edition of Kalasha International Film and TV Awards. The deadline for submission will be on 7th October 2022.” To submit, kindly click the link […]
- Sultana Citizen Tv: 29th September 2022 Full Episode part 1 and 2 – Written UpdatesBuya asks Kokan to allow him sleep for one night. Buya after being released from jail he heads straight to his home. He finds out that truly his house has been taken over and even the gates are locked. Buya walks the whole day without anything to eat nor drink. The only option is Kokan. Buya finally asks Kokan to help him sleep in his house just for a night. […]
- President William Ruto gives 30 days order to clear 4 Million Kenyans from CRBFuliza and KCB M-Pesa lower interest after Presidential intervention Safaricom in conjunction with M-pesa services have today lowered loan interest rates. According to President William Ruto, Kenyan ordinary citizens are charged high rates on Fuliza and K.C.B M-Pesa. President Ruto also urged the Kenya C.R.B to review and whitelist all 4 Million citizens on C.R.B. H.E Ruto said CRB has placed Kenyans at the mercy of shy-locks who manipulate their […]