Kazi Mtaani Candidates who have made it to the merit Lists to know their fate soon. This will be the final step that will allow the youths start offering their services.
Kazi Mtaani was first rolled out after the outbreak of Covid-19. The major aim of the government was to reduce the hit after the Ministry of Health paralysed many income generating activities to reduce the spread of the virus in the country.
From Phase one Kazi Mtaani phase 2 was rolled out. This is the current group that should be waved out soon giving way for Kazi Mtaani phase 3.
Interested candidates data is already in the governments database. The official application of Phase 3 was done online through the Kazi Mtaani portal. According to the shared data more than 1 Million applications were made.
The process has been crawling too slow having the Youths drop their patience and seek for alternative ways to earn a living.
It was marked that every employee will pockets approximately Ksh 550 shillings a day. This amount is quite good to uplift the living standards of a Kenyan Citizen. Simple calculations show that Kazi Mtaani employee will take home Sh3,300 per week which is approximately Sh13,200 Per month.
After a long period of waiting, Hon Charles Hinga Ps State Department for Housing and Urban Development made an announcement. He said the delay was caused by the legal processes that were to be executed by the National assembly. By then the National assembly processes were on stand still since members of National Assembly were on recess.
He also touched on the issue of funding. Just to make this story short today the government has shown some signs of Kazi mtaani phase three commencing soon.
The Housing Ps announced Kazi Mtaani Project was Extended Until June 2022. This is just few days to June 1st. After this date Kenya Youth will know if they are shortlisted for tye project or not.
- Sultana Citizen Tv 23rd May 2022 Full Episode part 1 and 2 : Written UpdatesSultana Citizen Tv 23rd, 24th May 2022 full episode part 1 and 2 written updates.
- Slight Changes on Election DATE In Kenya 2022: “Kenyans to vote in August.” IEBC saysKenyans Count few days to the General elections. According to the Constitution, Elections shall be held on Tuesday 9th, August 2022. According to the constitution, General Elections are to be held after every 5 years. The actual date falls on the second Tuesday of every August and nothing shall be altered. On the second Tuesday of August, Kenyans will be up early to elect their leaders both at County and […]
- KYEOP cycle 7A grants paid to all valid accounts, Cycle 8 application beginsKYEOP CYCLE 7A grants paid to the youths. Cycle 7A FundsHow can i Apply for KYEOP Cycle 8?How do i register for KYEOP Cycle 8 online?How do you know you have been selected for for KYEOP Cycle 8?How dO I JOIN Kyeop Cycle 8 Government of KenyaPending Payments Cycle 8 applicationKYEOP PROJECT IMPLEMENTING […]
- Kenya Elections 2022: Martha Karua emotional after being picked as Running matePost Contents. KICC Nairobi 16th May 2022, NARC KENYA party leader Martha Karua named as Azimio La Umoja presidential Running mate. Martha Karua Emotional MessageFrom Kirinyaga KICC Nairobi 16th May 2022, NARC KENYA party leader Martha Karua named as Azimio La Umoja presidential Running mate. Martha Karua today blew off her emotions after being names as the running mate to Raila Odinga. The exercise that took over one week finally […]
- Knec releases KPSEA 2022 sample papers for grade 6 National AssessmentPost Contents. Kenya National Education council releases KPSEA assessment test sample papers 2 days after the release of the Final Time TableGrade six (KPSEA) assessment timetableGrade six Learning Areas Kenya National Education council releases KPSEA assessment test sample papers 2 days after the release of the Final Time Table Kenya National Examination Council has released the Kenya Primary School Education assessment (KPSEA) sample papers. The test shared was in PDF […]