LEARNING AREAS TIME ALLOCATION
Learning Area Lessons Per Week
- Kiswahili Language or KSL for learners who are deaf 4
- English language 4
- Other Languages 2
- Science and Technology 4
- Social Studies (Citizenship, Geography, History) 3
- Mathematics 5
- Home science 3
- Agriculture 3
- Religious Education (CRE/IRE/ HRE) 3
- Creative Arts (Art, Craft, Music) 3
- Physical and Health Education 5
- Pastoral Programmes Instructions 1
Thank you Visiting www.tambua.africa.
We are pleased that you value us very much. Tambua Africa is always on the front run to keep you updated on anything that happens around the globe. Our slogan still stands "Fetching news into The African Continent while taking Africa's to the Globe."
We also have special thanks to our administrator Mr Amos Wanjala for giving us opportunity to reach out to the World.
He is an Administrator from Kenya who is the pillar and pioneer TAMBUA AFRICA. He has been using the platform to promote Kenyan content too from rising talents.
We never make profit but we profit the less profited.
TAMBUA AFRICA NEWS would love your feedback. Post a review to our profile. https://g.page/r/CdZMye-m1FTVEBI/review?np