Unlock Your Phone with Google Account Password
What you will need:
- Your Device
- Access to your synced Google Account
This method uses your Google Recovery account to unlock your phone from your lock screen. One of the perks of Google Account integration is that it’s intertwined with most devices, something that will prove useful here.
- If you don’t have access to your Google Account, you can skip to Method 3, which uses ABD Commands to unlock your phone.
- This option is available only on some devices (Android 4.4 or lower).
So let’s get started!
- Tap Forgot Password? to open a new menu.
- Enter your Google Account details and tap Sign in.
Now you’re all set! Your device will now unlock – giving you full access. The lock code will reset as well, so you won’t have problems in the future – make sure to set a new one, to keep your device secure.
If your Google Account information is not working, you might need to recover it using your PC. What you can do is go to Google’s account recovery page and follow the steps shown to you.