In today’s digital era, whereby everything is becoming more and more transparent, the importance of having a professional internet and social media presence is essential.
When you are meeting with a potential client one thing of which you can be certain, is that they would have already searched your name and formed an opinion about you based on your online brand.
Step 1: Google Yourself
Take a set of fresh eyes and look at how you appear online to a potential customer whom you have not yet met. Ask yourself these questions:
- How do you look online?
- What does your online presence say about you?
- Are you and your brand being positioned in the most appropriate way across all channels?
- What are the associated links?
- Do they detail valuable and accurate information?
These are important questions that you need to stop and consider.
If you don’t like the answers now is the time to make some changes.
Below I have outlined some simple tips to help you take control of your online presence (via social networking sites) and paint a compelling picture of who you are and what your brand stands for in the real world.
To create an online
profile with all your information available on google
Contact us via
- Whatsapp – 0713606650
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook – Tambua Africa News Group
- Twitter – @GroupTambua
- FlameG Myahudi – Msanii Kutoka Taita Taveta
- Tuheshimu Ndoa – Stivo Simple Boy
- JOHARI CITIZEN TV
- Naiboi ft avril – rada video
- I taught Ruto everything he knows, he cannot stop ‘BBI reggae’